Hi Harri,

At 18:40 27-10-2011, Harri Pitk�nen wrote:
Previously blinking was not exported in IE mode. IE still does not
support blinking (neither does Chrome or Safari)

Lacking browser support for the blink element is a good thing from an accessibility point of view :-) For some persons, blinking can be so distracting that it prevents them from interacting with the rest of the web page: <http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/time-limits-pause.html>.

(In Firefox and Seamonkey, you can disable blinking by setting "browser.blink_allowed" to false under about:config. In Opera, you need to activate the Accessibility Layout under View -> Style.)

 but the extra tag
does not make things any worse

That depends on the reader (see above).
But export blink anyway. Accessibility issues in content need to be addressed in the source document, and an extension to evaluate accessibility will be released soon-ish.

Best regards,

Christophe

and allows importing the HTML back
to LibreOffice without loss of formatting.

Code is also simplified by removing conditionals for options that
no longer need to be (or can be) disabled.

Harri

--
Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442