Hi all,

I want to add some line ends, which are used in UML diagrams, to standard.soe. Problem is the localization of the names of that new line ends. Please correct me where I'm wrong in the following:

In svx/source/dialog/sdstring.src the resource-IDs of kind RID_SVXSTR_LEND0 are connected to the English display name of the line end. /translations/source/<lang>/svx/source/dialog.po contains the translation for this display name.

What is the task of those RID_SVXSTR_LEND0_DEF kind, with the ending '_DEF'?

The actual number of the resource-ID is defined in /svx/inc/svx/dialogs.hrc

I first thought I could add such resource-IDs, but the numbers are consecutive, so after RID_SVXSTR_LEND12_DEF follows immediately RID_SVXSTR_LEND0. And at the end of the range there are only free numbers from 'RID_SVX_START + 796' to 'RID_SVX_START + 799', perhaps to 'RID_SVX_START + 801', if those in cuires.hrc does not conflict with these in dialogs.hrc. But that are not enough for 7 new line ends.

So, what to do? What is allowed, what is recommend?

Kind regards
Regina