Hi Cedric,

The complex point isn't on the UX side now... the whole default styles
thing is hard-coded ATM and uses some xcu configuration. I'll need to
get rid of this before having a default template. And even when we'll be
ready to ship a default template, we don't need to wait to UX: it's hard
to do something worse than what we have ATM.

OK, sounds good.
Pls mind that currently people do use the option page and that deployments
do change xml/use extensions to change default settings. So would be
usefull if with 3.5 that can work too (though maybe in a different way).

Regards,
Cor