Hi Lior,

        First - great to see you in Paris :-) thanks for sitting down to review
this stuff together.

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 20:53 +0200, Lior Kaplan wrote:
I'm attaching 3 patches:
1. Bulk removal.
2. Compact the enumeration.
3. Just align a string (no change in content).

        I'm just compile testing it now.

From what I understand, CONTENT_TYPE_LAST gets the value of the last
member in the enumeration (at inc/svl/inettype.hxx), so the compact
patch actually makes sure of its new value.

        Great.

I also didn't do the compile test, help will be welcomed (I'll try to
work on a build environment for next time).

        Am testing it now; of course - if you have a build - lots of little
things become quite easy to submit patches for. In fact - many of the
RTL bugs you helpfully highlighted in your talk, are not -so- tricky to
fix with some careful application of
 if( Application::GetSettings().GetLayoutRTL() ) ..'s :-)
        and their ilk.

Let me know for needed fixes/changes in the patches.

        Thanks - I'll take it from here.

        All the best,

                Michael.