hello,

On 10/09/2011 02:04 PM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 09/10/2011 09:18, Matúš Kukan a écrit :
>> On 9 October 2011 09:13, Jean-Baptiste Faure<jbf.faure@orange.fr> :
I try to build the master and I get an error in building basegfx.

git revert 49861a0246547554e285b4d14f049a28addd4ddc

But I can't reproduce. Feel free to revert.

reverting this commit make the build successful. But it is strange.

seems to break also different tinderboxes ( http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html )

I probably did something wrong when I duplicated my master in bugfix.

or some parameters for autogen where not the same between your two dir, or not done a clean build (from scratch) after integrating it.

One of my commits (see 78b1cc1a08d71 ) also broke some tinderboxes, but I did not got the managed to reproduce locally the problem that concern you. (some --enable that I did not have, most probably)

regards
Pierre-André
ps: fixing better than reverting, if possible..:- )