Hello Julien,

2011/10/9 julien2412 <serval2412@yahoo.fr>:
Hello,

In sc, if i run make -sr, I've got this :
Error: UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp. From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucb/source/core/provprox.cxx at Line
400
Error: UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp. From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucb/source/core/provprox.cxx at Line
400
Error: UcbContentProviderProxy::getContentProvider - No provider for
'com.sun.star.help.XMLHelp. From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucb/source/core/provprox.cxx at Line
400
Error: GetResultSet: Any other exception: Unable to create Content!  From
File /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/sfx2/source/bastyp/helper.cxx
at Line 161
Error: ContentBroker::initialize - already initialized! From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucbhelper/source/client/contentbroker.cxx
at Line 186
Error: InitVersionMaps call multiple times From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/sc/source/core/data/docpool.cxx at
Line 404
Error: no pool From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/sfx2/inc/sfx2/shell.hxx at Line 281
Error: BitmapEx::BitmapEx( const ResId& rResId ): could not load image
&lt;res/mainapp_16.png&gt; From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bitmapex.cxx at Line
119
Error: Forbidden Access to empty bitmap! From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bmpacc.cxx at Line 79
Error: BitmapEx::BitmapEx( const ResId& rResId ): could not load image
&lt;res/mainapp_32.png&gt; From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bitmapex.cxx at Line
119
Error: Forbidden Access to empty bitmap! From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/vcl/source/gdi/bmpacc.cxx at Line 79
Error: ContentBroker::initialize - already initialized! From File
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/ucbhelper/source/client/contentbroker.cxx
at Line 186
Segmentation fault
make: ***
[/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/unxlngi6/CppunitTest/sc_filters_test.test]
Erreur 1

This is a null pointer in sc's filters-test that I can nor reproduce
but we have the same error in some tinderboxes. If your backtrace is
correct (http://pastebin.com/NX7ngsfR) and SfxApplication is correctly
constructed the only possible problem I see at the moment with:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sfx2/source/appl/appinit.cxx#235
If this construction fails then we'll get an exception and
SfxApplication is not initialized correctly otherwise this pointer
should not be null.

It would be good if someone who has this error and knows either sc's
filters-test (Michael, Caolan, Kohei, ...) or SfxApplication could
have a look at it. I#m sorry but I tried to reproduce it here the
whole weekend and none of my builds showed a similar crash.

Regards,
Markus