On 03.10.2011 18:06, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Hi Bjoern,

In order to get MinGW (and Windows in general) build to green again, I
pushed the following hack:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=deb2d9b1775605c415d7d31b5ed56d065d13981b

I am sure it is not the right gbuild solution, but I fail to see the
right one.  The problem is that the path for Python scripts is
$(OUTDIR)/bin on Windows, but $(OUTDIR)/lib on Linux, but I got lost in
where I should set it the best way, etc.

Can you please have a look & fix it the correct way?

it seems like you want $(gb_Helper_OUTDIRLIBDIR).

Helper.mk:# gb_Helper_OUTDIRLIBDIR is set by the platform to the path the dynamic linker need to
use

(and it also took me a ridiculously long time to find this...)

hmm... there are an awful lot of gb_foo_PRECOMMANDs that mostly contain
the same hardcoded platform-specific LD_LIBRARY_PATH-equivalent....

regards,
 michael