On 2 October 2011 12:04, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi all,

I have build current master with "make build" and installed from setup.exe
I assume, current means you have already this:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a116d39db624719337b0a8bf3603f8a11eb2cc42

in \instsetoo_native\wntmsci12.pro\LibreOffice_Dev\native\install\en-US
The installed LO doesn' start, but gives error message (German WinXP)
"Die Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, weil MSVCR90.dll nicht
gefunden wurde."
[Translation: The application could not be started because MSVCR90.dll is
not found.]

Since I have got MSVC 2008 Express the file MSVCR90.dll exists and all other
versions of LO and OOo (including administrative installations) have no
problem with this dll.

So what's going wrong here?

Well, probably this is because of my ignorance. If the problem is with
extensions.
When converting scripting I have ignored solenv/inc/extension_post.mk
So, does anybody know what's going on there? or do I need to study that?
Or we can fix the problem different way than it was done in extension_post.mk ?
Or maybe converting scripting does not have anything to do with this problem.

Thanks for reporting, I will have a look.

Matúš