Hello,

By trying to reproduce the bug 39391, I followed the READMEs and found that
there wasn't deinstall section whereas the READMEs mention it. After some
research, I found too it was the bug 40162.
After having discussed about this on IRC dev, some thought about removing
READMEs (I won't give names :-) but I was quite convinced too)

More seriously, is it useful to explain the dpkg/rpm commands to someone who
download the rpm/deb package ?
The one who knows how to install or deinstall .deb surely does know
dpkg/rpm.
So I propose to simplify these sections and as soon as I'll know where
is/are the readme(s) I'd like to propose a new version.

Any idea about this ?

Julien.
PS : I installed the deb packages and everything was ok (media not found but
no pb with them), so I don't understand 39391 (moreover it has been marked
as a blocker) except if I'm the only one "WORKSFORME"