Hello,

By doing make dev-install, I've got these errors :
ERROR: The following files could not be found:
ERROR: File not found: Diagram.oxt
ERROR: File not found: lightproof-en-US.oxt

I already talked about lightproof but I had never had a pb with Diagram.oxt
and this one has been here since
the commit 87ec34b20ec01d1ae6724605ec4ab96681802cab (30/10/2010).
The declaration of "Diagram.oxt" is in file_extensions.scp :
/* ** Diagram ** */

#ifdef WITH_EXTENSION_DIAGRAM

File gid_File_Oxt_Diagram
    TXT_FILE_BODY;
    Styles = (PACKED, ARCHIVE);
    Dir = gid_Brand_Dir_Share_Extensions_Diagram;
    Name = "Diagram.oxt";
End

and "diagram" is declared too in directory_extensions.scp :
/* ** Diagram ** */

#ifdef WITH_EXTENSION_DIAGRAM

Directory gid_Brand_Dir_Share_Extensions_Diagram
        ParentID = gid_Brand_Dir_Share_Extensions;
        DosName = "Diagram";
End

Any idea about what's missing to work ?

Julien
PS : I'll disable --enable-ext-diagram and --enable-ext-lightproof on my
local LO repo for the moment.