Hi Christophe & Fridrich,

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 17:51 +0200, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
My understanding was that IBM donated IAccessible2 code based on an
OpenOffice.org version that was outdated by the time of their
..
As far as I know, what IBM has done & working in-house and promised
to release is Lotus Symphony code, i.e. with an SWT-based UI. SWT

        SWT is only a small part of the picture. Last I looked at Symphony it
had substantial chunks of OO.o UI left for advanced dialos, and clearly
for all the in-document a11y it will need to bridge to the native UNO
a11y impl.

        So - I think the SWT angle is a bit of a red-herring. The same bridge
code will still be needed, independent of the choice of toolkit for the
wrapper shell around it.

LibreOffice would then have the choice between using the CWSes or
integrating the UI from Lotus Symphony.

        So - I don't think this is accurate.