/me bumps up the thread in the inboxes.

Anyone had time to look at those?

Thanks Scarabeus for the trick :)

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India

On 09/23/2011 04:36 PM, Marc-André Laverdière wrote:
Hello everybody.

Here is a patch from the "I have no idea what I'm doing" department.

So I am not pushing it directly, as I want to avoid breaking something
in LO. :D

Kudos to David Tardon for helping me with the boost stuff.

Essentially, there is a truckload of code duplication in the WMF

P.S. I am not sure how to really test this... I just ran make -sr :)