On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 13:08 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
Dne 4.8.2011 22:06, Philipp Weissenbacher napsal(a):
Hi!
You probably forgot to attach your patch ;-).

Philipp

On Tuesday, 2 August 2011, Tomas Chvatal<tchvatal@novell.com>  wrote:

Yep,
you are right, I sent it off this thread so it is best to reattach again :)

This one seems to have slipped through the net. *Seems* sane anyway :-)

Now pushed, had to use git am --ignore-whitespace to get it to apply,
maybe that's why it didn't get pushed.

C.