By the way, just a question: from which version is Windows supported?

Only NT-based ones, WIndows 2000 or later. And even the Windows 2000
support is in my opinion "don't break it on purpose" only, I don't
think anybody regularly checks that it works on Windows 2000. So in
practice I think we would prefer to say Windows XP or later.

So yeah, if you find some Windows 9x/Me specific stuff, it can be
deleted. (Lots of it has already, but there might be bits left here
and there.)

I will have a look at your patches on Monday, unless somebody beats me
to it during the weekend.

--tml