On 8 September 2011 03:03, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently my MacOSX tinderbox started to die for weir reason... (too
many open pipe, etc)

as it turned out there was massive leakage fo file in the temp
directory with each build.. 150 or so per build... after a while
mktemp was running out of filename and working very-very hard to find
an empty slot.

Another missing $, this should fix it:

define gb_UnoApiPartTarget__command
        $$(call gb_Output_announce,$(2),$(true),IDL,2)
        mkdir -p $(call gb_UnoApiPartTarget_get_target,$(2)) && \
-       RESPONSEFILE=$$(call var2file,$(shell $(gb_MKTEMP)),500,\
+       RESPONSEFILE=$$(call var2file,$$(shell $(gb_MKTEMP)),500,\
                $$(call gb_Helper_convert_native,$$(INCLUDE) $$(DEFS)
-O $(call gb_UnoApiPartTarget_get_target,$(2)) -verbose -C $$?)) && \
        $(gb_UnoApiTarget_IDLCCOMMAND) @$$$${RESPONSEFILE} > /dev/null && \
        rm -f $$$${RESPONSEFILE} && \

Matúš