Hi Eike,

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 01:27 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
Classical copy&paste error ;-)
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7e1bafb2f1f324167e9b438fbf06e0ec346e55ca

        Thanks ! :-) perhaps from an stl: conversion ?

Hi Cor,

On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 23:14 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
It's already there for some time.
Oldest build I have here, does show it too:
2011-08-19      Build ID: 35913b9-4eb4f62-260b7c1

        Goodness - you knew about it already ? :-)

more findings:
  apply style fun > nothing happens (visible) document is dirty
  use bucket, then switch to page styles > no shows, swith to cell
styles > empty too

        It's great to report these known regressions in master to the dev list
fast :-)

        Thanks,

                Michael.