I am trying to find instruction for how to build the released stable source. I have downloaded
the files located at http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/3.4.3 and am trying
to find further instructions. Where is the process to build from released source instead of
from development source control documented?

it is not well documented AFAIK. you would need to download the 19 or
so tar.gz 9one for each git repos we had in the 3.4 series. untar
bootstrap, create a directory named 'clone' in bootstrap (if not
already there) and then untar the other repos in clone/
then you need to run ./bin/create_boostrap_links

That is exactly what I am trying to not do. I wish to build the released version 3.4.3 from the
released source. If I can build LibreOffice from the source archives that are released, labelled,
and signed as the official source I would like to do so. If it is never possible to build
LibreOffice from the source archives that is called the official source please point me at the
released, versioned and signed archives that I need.

Thanks,
Neil Leathers