Mohammad Elahi wrote:
A link which I found exactly elaborate it:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Number_labels#Label_generation_in_WW
Any way do not know whether it has been implemented, I didn't find any thing
in "Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2
(17 March 2011)".

If this improves interop, the ODF TC is usually happy to consider
such a proposal. The usual way is to include the new tag under a
non-OASIS namespace, then seek standards approval, ship some
products with the extended functionality concurrently, and
eventually put it under the proper ODF namespace (when a new ODF
version is out). Let's work on the details once you've a prototype
patch running, ok?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten