Hi Jenei,

On Friday, 2011-09-02 10:40:11 +0200, Jenei Gábor wrote:

well, yes I forgot about that query even may change in translate
statement, so to store the positions is not always a good solution,
you are right. Maybe we could simply put the comments after the
query string, still the user is able to store comments, and the
query is ok, however the original position is lost, but the order of
comments is keeped, so I guess it's not such a bad thing.

This is basically what I did now, plus some multi-line handling.

But in this case to use a vector is needless, just a simply OUString
is enough to store the comments.

The vector approach actually has the benefit that if the parser/composer
steps were changed to preserve newlines the algorithm would
automatically use them.

And yes, my problem was about this
case, but somehow my former patch worked before, is it possible that
translate statement has just been modified?

No, I don't think so, I think you fell for the same as I did that the
query only looks identical in the query view, until saved and reopened.

I guess you should comment out some lines in my patch, and put all the
comments after the query.

I actually added more lines ;-)

  Eike