Hello Eike,

I made your recommended changes, but the querycomposer class seems to be modified since I last worked on this issu, as unfortunatelly it deletes all the linefeeds in the query string, so I cannot make it work. Now I could store in a second vector whether one line is just empty(it only contains a comment), or it contains query string, so then I iterate on this vector, and try to reconstruct my query with comments. Actually I've already checked that my delComment function works ok, it leaves the linefeeds on their place, so something else must go wrong. I could solve the issue, but I guess it will break the usability of the two functions in querycontroller.cxx alone, so they only could be used together just as before. Maybe I should just unite them into one function?

thanks,

Gabor