Marco wrote:
== porting/adapting ==

== implemented ==

== available effects ==
Entrance:    Appear, Fly in, Zoom, Fade in, Fade in and Zoom
Emphasis:    Change Fill Color, Change Line Color, Darken,
Desaturate, Lighten
Exit:        Disappear, Fly out, Zoom, Fade out, Fade out and Zoom

Indeed any effect based on the GenericAnimation and on
the SimpleActivity, FromToByActivity and ValuesActivity
classes should works.

Hi Marco, really impressive work!

Slide transitions.

That would of course be lovely to get working, at least one example
or two -

PATCH SET:
I attached a patch set based on the master branch, as it was on
Monday July 7, that includes all enhancements I implemented until now.

Thanks for that! I still experience some severe mem exhaustion on FF
3.6, so before merging the later javascript changes, would need to
look into that. Also, we talked about the license for the various JS
parts, would love to have that clean before merging as well.

== a JavaScript workaround ==
While porting I found out a nice way for simulating class template
in JavaScript. Indeed in general there is no need for that as
in JavaScript there is no type checking at all. Anyway the need for
a parametrized class can arise when the class inherits from one of
its template parameters. So what this workaround is really about is
parametrized inheritance.

Heh - that really sounds like you should be blogging about it! :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten