HI!

On 2011-05-31 10:46, Michael Meeks wrote:
Come LibreOffice 4 the plan is to rip out the legacy staroffice binary
formats import filter to avoid the maintenance burden, build time, and
download size. If someone does the work to maintain it and/or turn it
into an extension is up to them - there is no-one stopping that.
Perhaps by whacking vcl, basic, svtools, framework, connectivity etc.
and statically linking them into there we can make it much more self
contained anyway. ATB, Michael.
Whit this changes how many workhour, build time, download size can be
saved per release? I think we shouldn't drop any import filter for
compatibility reasons.

KAMI