Hi Lubos,

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 12:02 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
 And do we have somebody like that? Who can decide if it is ok to change the
template to this version?

        Yes - and yes it's fine.

Just an idea: IIRC we have a git hook
that warns about commiting files with merge conflict markers like
"<<<<<<", maybe we can have those in the template to try to ensure that
the missing parts are filled in?

        I like Bjoern's idea :-) seems pretty fool-proof (even for quite
inventive fools).

        The expectation is that we'll be adopting the (much simpler) MPLv2
header which reads [ in totality ]:

        This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla
        Public License version 2.0 (the “License”). You can obtain a
        copy of the License at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.

        Of course, we'll need an AL2.0 notice below that as well, but -
hopefully it'll shrink down the bloat / shouting in the source.

        HTH,

                Michael.