On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 04:36:03PM +0000, nthiebaud@gmail.com wrote:

One of you broke the build of LibreOffice with your commit :-(
Please commit and push a fix ASAP!

That's plainly wrong. The build log for the version for the previous
"green" build is chokefull of errors. I suspect a build system or
tinderbox bug that fails to detect that the build failed.

The previous 'green' build should not have been green indeed... I'll
try to figure out what happened here (I suspect a bad return code
hidden in a production rules somewhere in make...)
that being said you would still have been spammed for the next commit,
since the tinderbox send email to all committer since the last 'good'
commit.

Full log available at http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html

Tinderbox info:

  Box name: MacOSX 10.6.7 Intel no-moz
  Machine: Darwin tpamac.local 10.7.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.7.0: Sat Jan 29 15:17:16 PST
2011; root:xnu-1504.9.37~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
  Configured with: --with-distro=LibreOfficeMacOSX
--with-max-jobs=8
--with-num-cpus=6
--disable-mozilla
--enable-werror
--enable-epm
--disable-systray

Commits since the last success:

  0c34093  TMP_LIONEL_NOTES
  d6ed363  Overhaul BerkeleyDB detection logic

Oh, $SWEAR_WORD. The "TMP_LIONEL_NOTES" commit was *not* supposed to
be pushed (it adds "TODO" notes for myself as comments). I'm terribly
sorry about that.

Well, now it is in the LO-history for all eternity :-D
you way want to push a patch to remove it though...

Norbert