Hello Julien,

I had this problem less than a week ago, if you read Cédric's website you should find there the right way. First you have to set LO's JVM setting. you have to set to listen on a port for remote debugger(in the example it was 8000) and you have to set anotheroption,after this you restart LO,and with nmap you should see that port 8000 is open. Now, in eclipse you go to debug configurations window, it's under the run toolbar point. And there you have to set localhost and port 8000, after this if you toogle a breakpoint it should work. For me it worked at yesterday;)

Good luck:

Gabor