10.08.2011 13:32, Jan Holesovsky пишет:
Hi Dmitry,

On 2011-08-10 at 12:39 +0400, Dmitry. A. Ashkadov wrote:

make dev-install is not really working on Windows. I tried to get it
to do something useful some time ago, but haven't finished that.
Is it impossible to develop LO on Windows?
Oh, I'm not saying such at thing, it is of course possible :-)

Just make dev-install is not working there; instead you need to create
an install set, and use that; and in case of changes, copy the files
around.  The dev-install that is possible on Linux makes the development
more convenient by using links to the build tree, so every time you
compile in the build tree, the dev-install'd tree immediately uses the
newly built stuff.

Regards,
Kendy

I don't know how to create a such install set. I found in «instsetoo_native» module executable file «setup.exe». It may be used to install office. But this way is inconvenient. Everytime I must install and then uninstall LO from system. It takes long time. Is it possible to install office to local directory in the same way that OOo uses with variable LOCALINSTALLDIR?

Is it possible to use native links on Windows to make «make dev-install» possible?

--
Best Regards,
    Dmitry

begin:vcard