On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387@gmail.com> wrote:
On 08/08/2011 10:47, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

Hi Norbert, Kohei,

Kohei Yoshida píše v Ne 07. 08. 2011 v 13:33 -0400:

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Norbert Thiebaud<nthiebaud@gmail.com>
 wrote:

The One Git conversion is done.

Hooray! :-)  Thanks so much for that!

Just want to make sure I understand our plan correctly.  The core
repository is for the master branch and future releases, while the 3.4
releases and older will still be done in the old split repositories.
Correct?

Exactly.  The 3.4 still continues in the old repos.  Once the 3.3 and
3.4 are at the end of their life cycle, we might consider moving the
obsolete repos to a 'legacy/' subdir, or something.

Regards,
Kendy

Not trying to hijack the thread but a big thanks for this. I am glad to
report cloning on the repos is so much faster now :) and even building as
well. thanks guys :D

Thanks for the work.

The .git/ subdirectory for the new single repository is 583MB,
and when you checkout 'master', it goes to 1.5GB in total.
So, when cloning with git, consider that you are downloading about
half a GB of data.

Simos