Hello,

After having recreate my local repository.
i've got a pb in automation and the rm -rf followed by build doesn't work (master branch on Debian x86 32 bits)
Here is what I get :
Making:    testtool
../unxlngi6/obj/testbasi.o: In function `SbxBase::SetFlag(unsigned short)':
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6/inc/basic/sbxcore.hxx:154: undefined reference to `DbgName_SbxBase()'
../unxlngi6/obj/comm_bas.o: In function `SbxBase::SetFlags(unsigned short)':
/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6/inc/basic/sbxcore.hxx:148: undefined reference to `DbgName_SbxBase()' /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6/lib/libsample.a(collelem.o): In function `SbxBase::ResetFlag(unsigned short)': /home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6/inc/basic/sbxcore.hxx:157: undefined reference to `DbgName_SbxBase()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngi6/bin/testtool'

Here is my autogen.lastrun :
--enable-symbols
--enable-ext-barcode
--enable-ext-diagram
--enable-ext-google-docs
--enable-ext-hunart
--enable-ext-lightproof
--enable-ext-nlpsolver
--enable-ext-ct2n
--enable-ext-numbertext
--enable-ext-oooblogger
--enable-ext-pdfimport
--enable-ext-presenter-console
--enable-ext-presenter-minimizer
--enable-ext-report-builder
--enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
--enable-ext-scripting-javascript
--enable-ext-typo
--enable-ext-validator
--enable-ext-watch-window
--enable-ext-wiki-publisher
--enable-dbus
--enable-graphite
--enable-evolution2
--enable-werror
--enable-debug
--enable-dbgutil
--enable-crashdump
--enable-kde4
--enable-dependency-tracking

With Matus and Norbert, we discussed about it on IRC. To sum up the discussion :
- basic has been moved to gbuild and seems that there are missing symbols
- in basicdllapi there are defines for BASIC_DLLPUBLIC, which is used fo exported symbols - DbgName_SbxBase is made up by the macro DBG_CHKTHIS libs-core/basic/inc/basic/sbxcore.hxx
- debug code create exported symbol
- perhaps we could remove those DBG_CHKTHIS( SbxBase, 0 ); but maybe it's actually useful for something

If someone has an idea...

Julien.