On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 22:18 +1000, Troy Rollo wrote:
On Tuesday 19 July 2011, Caolán McNamara wrote:
Well, this'll work I guess, and I'm minded to push it, but why ;-) Is
there a concrete bug this fixes ?

Yes, but it is a little obscure. If you take the attached ODT file, save it as
an RTF, and then load the RTF, the prefix to the paragraph number will be
wrong ("\x05(" instead of "(["). With the patch, it works. The problem is that
in this file, the leveltext field in the number format is (correctly) exported
to RTF as follows:

Ahhh, gotcha. Indeed, nice catch. Looks good to me, and gives the
expected results. Pushed. Can you confirm the patch is under our
preferred LGPLv3+/MPLv1.1 combo ?

C.

As an aside we should check if the rtl::O[U]StringBuffer append's with a
0 character actually do append a 0 to the end of a already null
terminated string so the ugliness can go away if/when the conversion
train hits that code.