Am Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:58:03 +0200
schrieb Petr Mladek <pmladek@suse.cz>:

Hi,

the below patches should fix two more problems reported by Andy. I
would like to get them into libreoffice-3-4-2 branch.

Best Regards,
Petr

The first patch works as expected.

The second patch doesn't fix the file list creation for me. I'm using
--with-lang="" in configure that says:
checking which languages to be built... en-US

that's all I get here: [andyrtr@workstation64 trunk]$ ls -1
~/arch64/chroots/testing-x86_64/andyrtr/build/src/build/file-lists/
base_list.txt
calc_list.txt
common_list.txt
draw_list.txt
gnome_list.txt
impress_list.txt
kde4_list.txt
kde_list.txt
math_list.txt
mono_list.txt
orig
sdk_doc_list.txt
sdk_list.txt
writer_list.txt

in orig folder there are :
gid_Module_Helppack_Help_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Base_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Basis_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Brand_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Calc_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Math_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Resource_en_US
gid_Module_Langpack_Writer_en_US
gid_Module_Oo_Linguistic

Do you need some further infos?

Successful packaging process!
Installer finished

Installation finished, you can now execute:
/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice
./bin/distro-install-clean-up
Cleaning up ...
Fixing permissions...
Checking for DESTDIR inside installed files...
./bin/distro-install-desktop-integration
Copying icons ..
Copying GNOME icons ..
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink
`/build/src/fakeinstall/usr/bin/libreoffice' /build/src/build
/build/src/build
Install /usr/bin/lobase
Install /usr/share/man/man1/lobase.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/localc
Install /usr/share/man/man1/localc.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/lodraw
Install /usr/share/man/man1/lodraw.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/lomath
Install /usr/share/man/man1/lomath.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/loimpress
Install /usr/share/man/man1/loimpress.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/loweb
Install /usr/share/man/man1/loweb.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/lowriter
Install /usr/share/man/man1/lowriter.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/lofromtemplate
Install /usr/share/man/man1/lofromtemplate.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/libreoffice
Install /usr/share/man/man1/libreoffice.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/loffice
Install /usr/share/man/man1/loffice.1.gz
Install /usr/bin/unopkg
Install /usr/share/man/man1/unopkg.1.gz
Install /basis/program/java-set-classpath
./bin/distro-install-sdk
SDK installation clean up
./bin/distro-install-file-lists
Generating package file lists for ArchLinux...

-Andy