On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:24:55 +0100, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
It was planned to create it automatically via a script. For now, I
simply run it from time to time on my laptop, creating an .html file
which had been manually converted to .odt.

      Ah - so, we can prolly do that during the build with a little effort;
is your script in git ? perhaps we can add a:

      'make prerelease'

      type script that will do some checks, and create the updated credits
file (?). Any chance of a patch for that :-)

My script is currently in bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/spaetz/gitanaly/overview
and uses mostly Cedric's config files for email aliases and affiliation.
(git://people.freedesktop.org/~cbosdo/gitdm-lo-config)

I have some local adaptations on who to count as individual and not
which I promised people to keep private, but that is not needed for the
credit page generation anyway.

SHM_GET had intended to move things over to the git contrib repo at some
point and set up the creation on one of the LO servers, but I am not
sure how far he has gotten there.

Sebastian