Hi Yifan, all,
On 07/07/2011 08:29, Yifan Jiang wrote:
Hi Sophie,

That'd be wonderful! Thanks for taking care of this :)

You're welcome :) So what I've done yet to the Litmus page:
- added use case for translating tests
- consolidate the user section with searching through the tests instructions
- added a detailed admin guide section based on the Mozilla Litmus admin guide. I've added this section after the instructions and user cases you did because they are the most adapted to our usage, the detailed admin guide is more for a general understanding.
It's not finished yet, I need to proof read it.

@all: don't hesitate to tell me if it's not clear, I'll consolidate all the parts in that case. May be I should separate the user and the admin part?
Once ok, I'll inform the projects list for the localization of the page.

Kind regards
Sophie