Hi Lubos,

Lubos Lunak píše v Pá 24. 06. 2011 v 16:40 +0200:

 could somebody who understands tarball fetching review the attached patch? I
did make clean, pulled, configured with --with-systems-libs and during make I
get:

dmake:  Error: --
`./unxlngx6.pro/misc/4bb835ea2225c8f5f6c2b2e63d25993c-libvisio-0.0.1.unpack'
not found, and can't be made

 This seems to be a result of b246ad5ff409a7a51091c0b3c1fe50e0eb468fc4 in
bootstrap and libvisio version update since my last build. The attached patch
fixes the problem for me, but since I have no idea why those checks were
there, I'm just checking.

The check for '&& test -z "$with_system_libs" -a "$with_system_jars" !=
"no"' has been there from the very introduction of DO_FETCH_TARBALLS,
and after b246ad5ff409a7a51091c0b3c1fe50e0eb468fc4 seems wrong to me; so
please go ahead, and push your change :-)

Thank you,
Kendy