Le 20/06/2011 21:42, Julien Nabet a écrit :
Le 20/06/2011 21:32, Julien Nabet a écrit :
Le 20/06/2011 15:19, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 10:08 +0100, serv serva wrote:
It happens each time. I don't know what element has triggered this.
I tried gdb but when I runned it, it makes the first which is ok. I don't know how to go to this specific test.
Could you see the patch in the other thread "interesting difference
in..." and see if it makes a difference to this problem as well.

C.
Hello,

I just git updated and read that you had commited and pushed your patch. So I did a "rm -rf unxlng*" in sal and build again. I've still got an error but it's slightly different, here is what I get :
Making:    libosl_process.so
Making:    all_qa_osl_process.dpslo
I used "export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE" and runned again a build in the sal directory. I attached a zip which contains console logs and gdb trace log from sal/qa/process.
Hope it can give hints.
I tried to follow this link : http://www.codeguru.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-314870.html but nothing special. I'm completely stucked, could it be a bug in one of the C++ libraries of Debian testing ?

Julien.