On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:28:32 +0200, Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz> wrote:

Hi Marco,

Hi Kendy,

Marco píše v Po 13. 06. 2011 v 00:33 +0200:

== 1 ==
Any svg document created by exporting an Impress presentation is
navigable through the mouse and the keyboard.

== 2 ==
It is possible to export any subset of slides from an Impress
presentation. To do that you have to switch to the Slide Sorter view
and select the slides you want to export. The selection from the
Impress Left Pane is not (yet) supported.
At present if no slide is selected the whole presentation is exported.

Very nice! :-)

Thanks a lot!

I attached a patch set based on the libreoffice-3-4-0 tag that includes
both enhancements.

Just a very minor issue with your patch - I see that you use tabs in
some of the new code; please don't ;-)  Use spaces instead (and
configure your editor to default to that too), we had trouble with tabs
in the past, so we agreed to use spaces only in the new code.

Sorry for the tab issue I hope to have solved it!

Having said that - I like your code :-) - and I am looking forward to
seeing it in master.

So maybe you could be interesting in the new patch,
give a glance to the last report (#4). :-)

P.S.: Is there a way to create a single patch file ?

There is, but I think it is better to keep separate fixes as separate
patches (and consequently separate commits).

Should you need that nevertheless, it is "git rebase -i"; have a look at
"man git-rebase", and search for the interactive rebase.

Ok, thanks for having clarified this point. I'll go on zipping them.

Cheers,
   Marco