Korrawit Pruegsanusak píše v Po 20. 06. 2011 v 23:52 +0700:
Hello Petr, Michael, *
How do I know that libegg module is built and delivered?

You should see solver/330/unxlng?6.pro/inc/eggtray/eggtrayicon.h
The delivered files are described in libegg/prj/d.lst. They are
delivered from libegg/ to solver/

And yes, my clone/libs-extern/libegg does exists.

if it is built, you will find there the libegg/unxlng* subdirectory

Just for a reminder: I was trying to fix fdo#30550: wordcount without
space counted incorrectly
Next, I was trying to use gdb debug by following [1], but it wasn't
success. This was my trying:

I ./autogen.sh with --enable-symbols[1], make, make dev-install, build
debug=true in sw[2], then run swriter
After attaching soffice.bin to gdb using
  gdb soffice.bin $LOPID[1]
libo writer was paused (which is normal, isn't it?)

Yes, it is normal. You need to write "continue" in gdb to make the
application runnig again.

Notice: there're many shouts from gdb at me after attached, like
  Reading symbol from /usr/lib/libk5crypto.so.3...(no debugging
symbols found)...done.
  Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libk5crypto.so.3
etc.

It is normal. You would need to install debug packages for these system
libraries. Well. you do not need them, if you do not want to trace the
code in this libraries. It should not be needed.

Did I walk through a right way? And sorry if any of my questions or
above procedure seem stupid.

Do not worry. You are on the right way :-)

Best Regards,
Petr