Hi Timo,

Haven't heard from you for quite some time :-( - would be great to setup
regular IRC meetings.  How do Mondays 14:00 - 15:00 German time work for
you?

Please note that the mid-term is in 1 month from now, that is getting
close...

I am eager to hear about all the new things you've achieved; and if you
are stuck with anything, I'll be happy to help!

Regards,
Kendy