Rafael Dominguez píše v Út 07. 06. 2011 v 20:36 -0430:

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Rafael Dominguez
<venccsralph@gmail.com> wrote:

                Also haven't pushed
                0002-Replace-List-with-std-vector-XclExpUserBView.calc.patch because I am not
sure about

                Why do you initialize the vector with NULL pointers?

        Nope, heres a patch fixing those issues

Forgot to remove the initializing the vector changed it for reserve.

I have pushed it as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=b5feae757d14279216b68ae3a11e483c4841218f

Note that I have removed the game with pView pointer. The operator "new"
should newer return NULL. See also the other mail about
0001-Only-add-non-null-scenes-to-manager.patch

Also note that aViews.reserve is not really needed. The size of the
vector is not defined by "rChangeTrack.GetUserCollection().GetCount()"
but by the number of non-NULL "pStrData". The old "List" worked the same
way. aViews.reserve() might be only useful as a speedup optimization to
avoid memory relocations, see
http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/stl/vector/reserve/

Best Regards,
Petr