Hi Christina,

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 09:13 +0200, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:
I had a look at the two methods

void HwpReader::makeCaptionStyle(FBoxStyle * fstyle) and
void HwpReader::makeFStyle(FBoxStyle * fstyle)

        Wow - there is a nice big huge block of identical code there to
share :-)

which share identical code which I would like to move into a seperate
method lcl_addCellLinetype() or some such. I just wonder why when
dealing with linetypes "fo:padding" is added. Around line 2610 where you
find the duplicate codeblock "fo:border" is set. I hope the following
diff makes it clear?

        Sadly the history doesn't help either it seems to come from the initial
checkin; do we have any hwp files that that filter uses to test I
wonder ?

And maybe someone could translate those comments - obviously not from
Hamburg :-)

        The google translation seemed pretty helpful when someone posted it (I
guess with some hacker review & cleanup).

        For now, of course adding a boolean 'bMagic' or whatever, at least
reduces size, complexity and makes it clearer.

        How do you find these cut/paste monsters ? :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.