KAMI911 KAMI911 píše v So 04. 06. 2011 v 13:48 +0200:
Hi Developers,

I pushed two patches to master. If you agree please cherry-pick into 3-4 too.

I have cherry-picked all three commits to the libreoffice-3-4 branch.

First one is related to templates and common (language independent)
folder is introduced
move default language independent layout templates - master
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=3ab65711d3ccd5ffcf8f94b5857bb48a872de05e
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=faef37dc2c41b9183b91ceb06a72c6f11cc6dd65

I was not much happy to change the default paths in a bug fix release
but the $(insturl)/share/template path was really ugly. I think that it
even caused some troubles because it searched for templates in the
lang-specific subdirectories. I saw lang-specific folders in the
tempaltes dialog.

Another one is a patch to always use libreoffice(version) as icon
name. This will solve some problem of mine with packaged desktop files
that dont have icons because of bad icon name.

Using "$(ICONPREFIX.libreoffice)-" as icon prefix - master
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=a7773033d4e3d14e42a614eae5318c5e5b245a6d

makes sense as well.

Thanks for the patches.

Best Regards,