Hi Christian,

I see the following path in "solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/bin/pyuno/python"

--- cut ---
# execute binary
exec
"$PYTHONHOME/Versions/2.6.1/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/OOoPython" "$@"
--- cut ---

The path mentions "MacOS" but I build on Linux i586. Also I do not see
$PYTHONHOME/Versions/2.6.1/Resources/Python.app/Contents here at all.
I only see the directory
bootstrap/solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/lib/OOoPython.framework/Versions/2.6/include/python2.6
but it is empty.

I guess that it is related to the commit
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-extern-sys/commit/?id=75638c07880e9f01033349a9892f88c531d09260

Please, how is it supposed to work?  ;-)

I attach the current and an older python wrapper for reference.

Best Regards,
Petr

PS: Your change removed the hardcoded paths to
clone/libs-extern-sys/python/unxlngi6.pro/misc/build/python-inst. I
think that it was the right change. Though, it broke the build of the
translations module. I have fixed it by
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/translations/commit/?id=1300f507e5810f11dbd398cbdda6089962c6691a

Anyway, it was great work!