2011.06.07. 6:53 keltezéssel, Korrawit Pruegsanusak írta:
This patch delete the obsoleted help pages as described in fdo#37543,
by removing filename in the makefile, and delete that pages.

Also, as described in fdo#37543, may I ask how to delete WhatLinksHere as well?

Those are redirect pages and either they will disappear automatically or
will never be invoked by the software.

Next, I understand that the WIKIHELP pages will be deleted automatically
after my patch was committed, thus I don't have (and don't have any right)
to do anything in WIKIHELP, right?

3.4 strings are frozen. These are deletions only, but still, I would not
commit this to 3-4 branch. It will disappear from WikiHelp by the
release of 3.5.

Moreover, I've found two fdo#33468 ("Updates" help page outdated) fixes
by Andras Timar (links are in comment #3 and #4), he logged in the commit that
text was not removed - we may need it later
which is not as same as my thought. IMHO we are using the revision
control system,
so I decided not keeping them, or else in the next few years we may have
"remove unlinked help files" easy hacks. ;) What do you think? If you
agree with me,
I can help sending a patch for deleting the left-over pages from
fdo#33468 fix, too.

Well, if a chunk is missing from the page, you would not know that it
was there regardless of the version control. When some day LibreOffice
has the update feature, it has to be documented. But I'm not strongly
against removing those commented out lines.

Thanks for your work.

Andras