Hello there,

I guess after a lot of changes LO build system, make install fails
for me. Here is the output  http://pastebin.com/nNNyiV86 .

Also previously for me while doing a make here used to be 163 module
(i.e. smoketestoo_native was not executed) and I was able to install
it using
make dev-install in /libo/install/program/ directory. But now make
dev-install starts the build again with 165 modules along with the
smoketest00_native which eventually freezes after opening and closing
some calc, write windows (with smoketestdoc.sxw as the one
persistently open) with the last message as

[Java framework] The JRE specified by the bootstrap variable
UNO_JAVA_JFW_JREHOME  or  UNO_JAVA_JFW_ENV_JREHOME  could not be
recognized. Check the values and make sure that you use a plug-in
library that can recognize that JRE.

I'm using Ubuntu10.04 as my platform.
So how to go with the developer install now ?  or is there a way how
can we skip the smoke test and run the install as it used to be before
?

Thanks and regards

--
Anurag Jain