On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 19:24 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
It is the way I'm used to do in OOo. For OOo I would have to install
something like TortoiseSVN, which slows down my computer noticeable.

        Ah - that's a pain; I guess git under cygwin would take up some space,
but not provide any day-to-day slow-down.

 So  I did not use it. I do not work fast, and trying to be "uptodate"
all time, is impossible to me. I only build three or four times a year.

        That is (incidentally) quite a wise way to work :-) good for you -
focusing on the important stuff.

Actual I try to get a LO build to transfer and test my spline solutions,
which work already in my DEV300m106 build.

        Great stuff, looking forward to seeing it.

        All the best,

                Michael.