On 01/06/11 06:34, jeffrey chang wrote:
Sorry here is the patch.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:18 PM, jeffrey chang <jeffdchang@gmail.com <mailto:jeffdchang@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I am new to the LibreOffice community. I know that 34786 has been
    posted for awhile, but no one seems to have claimed the bug and
    the error was still reproducible in writer so I decided to take up
    the bug as my first EasyHack. I seemed to have fixed the problem
    of deleting to the beginning of the sentence by making a simple
    change in wrtsh4.cxx (See Patch). After re-making sw and testing
    in writer the problem seems fixed. The patch is on LO version
    3.4.0.2 because one of the recent masters that I pulled was unstable

Great work, patch looks fine to me and works as expected, pushed to 3.4 branch. look forward to your next patch

thanks alot

Noel