Hi Cédric,

Le 23/05/2011 13:58, Cedric Bosdonnat a écrit :
[...]

It may be that it never worked properly before or that a tiny thing
changed in the way to get the list of properties. In fact that function
should try to get the properties in the following order of importance:
  1/ UIName
  2/ Name
The problem with the current algorithm is that it uses the last one
found in the loop... which isn't robust at all as it completely depends
on the order of the properties.

You should rather store both values in separate variables when looping
and checking which one to use when you found both.

Thank you for your help. I will try this way to fix the bug.
I will also look at how it is done in the filepicker where the UI name
of the filters are used instead of the internal name.

Best regards
JBF