On Friday 20 of May 2011, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 15:30 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 15:33 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/commit/?id=450ce7ee526
72e77c6e5fe601d0ed3c416a60b16 to 3-4 and even 3-4-0. As the commit log
says, we have changed the size of small capitals font effect and this
can break layout of documents that rely

..

The patch looks good to me.

    And me; nice. Cherry picked to -3-4 for Cedric ;-) I guess we need two
more reviews for -3-4-0.

Happy to add another +1 for that. I had my doubts about the original
checkin at the time, but it slipped my mind over time.

I suspect/suggest that we should also revert the change from 66 to 80 in
binfilter as well, i.e. 6619f525a6602546b253e61ecd0bc9906be92df9 ?
Though its likely that it doesn't get used there.

 The bf_sw one shouldn't matter I assume. The bf_svx one corresponds to what
is under editeng/, and I'm a bit baffled by that one, as I cannot say for
sure either way whether it matters for sw or not. However as the result with
the patch looks ok to me I decided not to change that one, as I have no idea
how I'd propagate the option to editeng from sw anyway.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz