On Friday 20 of May 2011, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
Hi,

Yesterday issued ./g -f pull -r command and all repos updated. I "make
clean"-ed sw module and rebuilded it. with same fail. after that I did
"make clean" but I have this error. How can I check if my repos are
up-to-date? I used status for it. I will try with LibreOfficeLinux
distro. Is it problem if I build with Ubuntu/8.04 on 32 and 64 bit?

 It is not enough to rebuild just sw, you also need to rebuild the module
where the change triggering this happened.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz