Hi Marc,

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 09:22 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:
I was just on the usenet openoffice group and this bug was mentioned as
being a problem with people working on larger files. As this seems to
have been fixed in the upcoming 3.4 version of OpenOffice I was
wondering if it was integrated into our latest upcoming version of
LibreOffice.

        Um - you could test this pretty trivially yourself on almost any
platform with a simple download, rather than asking our very busy devs ?

        Having said that, good to check before release, it seems to be fixed in
3.4.0; and a nice test document that too - takes forages to load, and
forevenlonger to save ;-)

        HTH,

                Michael.