Hello all,

I am working on a feasibility study for an exciting new feature for LibreOffice/OpenOffice but I am
stuck and would appreciate any assistance anyone can give me.

After quite some reading and experimenting, I have figured out how to catch events on an OpenOffice
Writer document using an XDocumentEventBroadcaster/XDocumentEventListener pair (I am using
Java/NetBeans on Windows with the OpenOffice.org Dev 3.4 version), but the events I am notified of
are not the ones I am interested in (I do receive notification of events, e.g. 'OnLayoutFinished',
just not the ones I want).

I see in the API documentation several events that I want to catch, but I cannot figure out how. I
think I need to find some sub-object within the document and add an event listener to it - but
cannot figure out how to do this (or maybe I am on the wrong track).

Can someone please help point me to how to catch the following events?: OnAlphaCharInput,
OnInsertStart, OnInsertDone, OnNonAlphaCharInput

Regards,
John Gillanders